All bow to the Queen!

Monday, January 05, 2004

I've decided I need to become more reserved.

Here's why.

I only noticed recently how overly enthusiastic I am about seeing people. My initial reaction is to hug them. Sometimes I don't even realise that I am doing until...I'm doing it lol. And you know it probably looks so weird like ok strange girl I just met and she's hugging me....I'm not talking about complete strangers here you know...it's hard to explain...let's just leave it at the fact that I need to stop hugging ppl.

On the issue of being reserved...sometimes I get these ideas which I think are highly amusing but never realise it may tick some ppl off. Essentially I guess that makes me very selfish but to be honest that was not the intention. Well you win some, you lose some.

The weekend was pretty ok I suppose...work.....came home and did the whole party thing with my niece. Then it was off to the Zanz lime which was actually pretty fun. The best part of the night for me anyway was when Chiefy showed us some rather interesting dances. 0_0.

I believe one of them was "Flush de toilet" which was followed by the "Watch it guh down"

lol ah yes and the dance with washing clothes. It was a had to be there moment tho. ^__^

Spent the entire day at church on Sunday...not sure what my Aunt was thinking...but that is not happening to me again. I like my Sunday afternoons to sleep not to sit around and mingle. humph. :@

...............................................................................................

You need to be careful what you wish for. I was just here thinking how absolutely boring my life is and how I need some excitement in it. Then I remembered that a certain friend of mine has quite a bit of excitement in hers rite now and is probably regretting it. So I think I will stay happy with my boring state right now. lol.

On a happier note, I've decided to become more involved in church. Now I have a serious problem in that I can't sit still in sermons. I get super edgy. I mean ok if it's particularly exciting and it's one of those really quirky pastors who can make you laugh while scaring the pants off of you then I good to go. Otherwise I tend to nod off. : $.

I know bad girl. But it's been like that since I was a kid. I tried to break it I swear!

So yesterday in church I knew I was gonna do the same thing..so since I was taking care of my aunt's baby I said I would take her downstairs and play with her while I listened/watched the sermon on the closed circuit TV.

Up to now I still ain hear a word. :S But that wasn't my fault as they were tons of kiddies downstairs so I had to end up organising stuff for them to do. It was actually fun...only thing is I may have to do that every Sunday from now on....

Also my youth pastor keeps asking me to help her out with the Youth Ministry. My cousin Porchae used to head it up but now she is in England studying so they need a replacement. Lord knows I ain ready to do that...got so much stuff to clear up in my life before I do that....

It's an honor to be considered though. I just hope I don't disappoint anyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home