All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

It's funny how superstitious ppl are.

I recall one night I was sweeping the kitchen (hey it was dusty ok?) and I started sweeping the stuff out the door. My mom went ballistic. "What do you think you're doing?!! Don't you know when you do that you sweep money out of the house?!!"

So I then launched into an argument with her about how silly she was being and there is no way such an old wive's tale could possible be true...

All de talk tho..I never sweep stuff out the house at night since then. And last night I told of Rasheeda (my eldest niece) when she did it. : $

..................................................................................

Men are such a complete and total waste of time. No really they are. No offense to the ones who read this but y'all got some serious issues hear? sort wunna selves out.

I done wid wunna tho. And I mean it this time.

NEWAYS!

The big 20 coming up and has me feeling very depressed. I haven't done any of the things I wanted to do by the time i reached this age. >_<

ok not so true. I did some of the things...I lost some weight and I got a job that pays me well but that's pretty much it! I haven't gone off to uni as I had hoped....there's more but to post it is just so lame that I gin leave it out....

sides Spidude tells me I post too much so Imma gonna have to keep my thoughts to a minimum.
.......................................................................................................

Been thinking of ways to improve this blogging thingy. It's about time I took some pics of me seeing as how I look alot different since I last took a pic....and maybe put one or two up so that the guys overseas can see how the contacts thingy is working out. Vanity is something else hear lol.

oh yeah and Giggz I am working on getting your link up. Doan mind you ain had mine up til I had to point it out to you. :|

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home