All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

A Massive Headache....

...and a zit. Lovely combo really. Why do I always get a zit in the exact same spot at that precise time of the month I will never know. It's just so irritating!

Anyways...

So today I went by this dvd store that I discovered one day while in town...this was since last year mind you....and I was extremely chuffed to see they had several Xena season dvds there. Before I continue let me just say screw all o y'all that got talk fuh me. I happen to LOVE Xena. Yes it's incredibly immature but what! We all have our guilty pleasures and that yodellin, leather-clad, dynamic heroine is mine! Ha!

As I was saying...so yeah this place had the season dvds and on many occasions I would go in there and just observe the box sets wishing I had the money to buy them so I could park myself in front of my tv and relive my teenage years when Xena was still cool. I even had a chakrum. I also had a He-man sword but that's another story.

Why do I keep going off point?? Cha! YES! So I used to visit the store to check out what new stuff they had but my gaze always found it's way back to those season dvds.

Well! I finally got the money to purchase the things and I headed over the store today bubbling with excitment over the fact that SOON!....Xena would be mine!

.....believe de stinkin man sell all the box sets? Not ONE ain left like france!!! *weeps at the inhumanity*

I'm not surprised...I mean I toyed with the idea of buying it for too long so it's only natural someone else would come along and snap old Lucy Lawless up. This has taught me not to lag! Next time I see something I want I'm taking it the SAME TIME!!And I want to encourage YOU my fellow bloggers to do the same!! To hell with caution!! Carpe diem!! Or in this case cease the dvd!!! YES!!!

....I hope when I go back tomorrow for that Devil Wears Prada dvd that it's still there. :$

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home