All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Still hay

Just a quick note to say I'm still alive for those of wunna who still check this thing. In the past month I've changed jobs, returned to my homeland Trinidad with my mom for the first time since I was 5, met aunts and cousins I never even knew I had, shopped til I thought my feet would fall off, came close to becoming Sheryl Crow (silly joke. doan ask) and gained 5 pounds. Now the debate is still on as to whether or not it's water weight or newly gained muscle. Since I've been going to the gym I would be immensely pissed off to think I had gained weight instead of lost. My clothes do fit looser so that's good but either way I've redoubled my efforts at working out.

But yea. That's pretty much it for me.

Sheryl.

4 Comments:

Blogger rhonda said...

You wanted to cut all your hair off?

Good to hear from you! That must have been nice seeing your mom and meeting family after so long!

11:12 AM

 
Blogger Ana said...

It was Bajan mom tho Rhonda so the real thriller was seeing the aunts etc :) it was fantastic!

As for Marcus the answer is no. Sheep.

1:49 PM

 
Blogger M. said...

SHERYL!

I.

Do.

Not.

Care.

3:03 PM

 
Blogger Daanz said...

Sheryl Crow....you play the guitar now? I don't get it!
Waaaaaaaa!

Hurray for the looser-fitting clothes tho! Doesn't it feel great? :-)

3:06 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home