All bow to the Queen!

Monday, May 15, 2006

Biker Chick....sorta :)

So on Saturday I stepped oh so drastically out of my comfort zone and did something I've wanted to do for the LONGEST time.

Thanks to the art of suggestion the girls at work managed to convince our boss it would be a brilliant idea to go on ATV Quest. And he fell for it hook, line and sinker. So 8 of us headed to St Thomas and had a blast driving around on THIS!!



Good....LORD are those things powerful! No major mishaps of which to speak of so all in all it was a damn good time. Oh man we went all up in the "hills" down to the beach near Richard Hoad's place and just had a fabulous time. One guy overtook myself and another coworker on a hill which we bawled him out for since it was stated early on that this was not allowed. Things were dangerous as it was.


We did hella good tho. and I do believe we will be going back on one again....when we decide yeah we can pull our OWN pockets for this. I might upload a pic with me in my shades and my biker helmet (all mandatory of course). I might....just might. :)

Other than that the weekend was fairly quiet which is just how I like it. :) Vacation starts at 4.30 this evening. See you guys next week.

7 Comments:

Blogger rhonda said...

Sounds and looks like fun!!

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Ishmoo said...

...ppl still say "hella"?

8:13 AM

 
Blogger Daanz said...

Nice!! I wanna try it too!

Mel, picturing you as a biker chick is such a trip! How do you feel about a black leather bustier???

12:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

more like a scooter chick :)

11:39 PM

 
Blogger Ana said...

it's a lot of fun girls! Someday we all have to do it together. And I'm ALL for the black leather bustier Daanz. Did ya even have to ask?? :D

8:37 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like you need to accentuate em?

9:27 AM

 
Blogger Ana said...

I REFUSE to believe that is the real spidude. That body just RUDE and want hitting wid a giant M & M. :@

12:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home