All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, May 11, 2006

"Birds of a feather flock together" - Anonymous

Just my random thought for the day. :)

Someone I love really upset me today. And I'm wondering why it is that the people you love seem to enjoy hurting you the most. Surely they know what they saying.

But what is the point in stressing? I'm going to accentuate the positive. I'm going to believe....in the fact....that I am great. (whatever happened to that dude anyway?)

SO! Vacation is coming up next week and YES MEL IS SOOOO EXCITED!! Oh GOOD.....GOD can you FEEL my excitement? Lord I won't have to see work for a few days and when my alarm rings the ungodly hour of 5 30 am I can roll over....smile....hit "cancel".....and go RIGHT back to sleep! Then I will get up at 7 and panic cus I will think " DAMN! I overslept!!!!!".....then I will realise the error of my ways......AND go back to sleep. Mel can't wait.

You know....this guy once pointed that I talk in the third person.....that IS pretty odd no? Hmmmm go figure.

I'm gonna relish that week. Rhanda reasons we are going to the beach. Girl come and knock on my door and see if I answer LOL!

The weekend is almost here :) And hopefully that means Patch and the patchlets will be coming home. Pics to come soon I hope :) Can't wait to see them.

Hmmmm well that's about it from my end. Hope all is well with everyone else :)

5 Comments:

Blogger Piggles said...

I dunno the entire situation, but sometimes it's good to step back and try to figure out why the person said what they did.

Wooohoooo! Vacation!! Have a blast babes!

8:07 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well. i fuhget where u live. lol. Fine i'll just go to the beach alone *pout*

11:04 AM

 
Blogger RaiSER said...

*red card* get off the field

11:29 PM

 
Blogger M. said...

Betta try and get some sun so u can get a WHOLE tan. Stupse.

9:17 AM

 
Blogger Ana said...

Let's just remember that YOU'RE the reason I have half a tan ok? "Oh let's go to sports!"

....fraud.

10:25 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home