All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The Curse of Having A Mouth

You know there are some people who talk simply because they have a mouth?

I know about 3 of those people....and I work with them. This makes getting work done EXTREMELY difficult.

I maintain....if people put half as much effort into listening to when instructions are given and carrying them out as they do to discussing homosexual marraiges and the benefits of having a gf who accompanies them to strip clubs, REAL work would get done and CORRECTLY.

I just cannot understand this urge to run your mouth at work I just can't. I'm not saying DON'T socialize at work because there has to be some measure of fun or else no one would want to work. But the main reason you come into the workplace is to WORK. And yet people get annoyed when you so boldy interrupt their convo to give them instruction on what they are working on.

Maybe I'm the one who's missing the whole concept of what work is about.

Stupse.

My roommate getting on funny because I am trying to set her up with the new guy. Can anyone explain to me why people don't appreciate it when you show interest in their lives. *shakes head sadly* The verbal and yes...physical abuse I have suffered at the hands of this girl since announcing my intentions has been horrible....someone save me....please?

:P


The weekend draweth nigh...what fun will I find to do? So far all my weekends have been spent at home cleaning and washing then bumming out with a book or overdosing on Gilmore Girls....quite the scandalous lifestyle believe you me.

One great thing about the weekend. Lack of chat. Gotta get some of that more often. Maybe if I stapled their mouths shut.

Hmmmmm.....there's a thought.

11 Comments:

Blogger M. said...

*Sigh*

You ain see physical abuse yet. You just got alot of talk. Set me up with what injun what. you got bare MOUT.

10:12 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bajans just like tuh run dem mout. Accept it and move on :)

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Daanz said...

Hey, a lil workplace chat can make it all worthwhile! But I guess it shouldn't interfere with actually work.

Hook her up!!!

10:10 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ana sharing de meat now?


/shakes head

8:22 AM

 
Blogger Ana said...

ROGER! That comment was so uncalled for! 0_0

9:45 AM

 
Blogger rhonda said...

Once, when i was about 7 we were making some hats for easter at school and the teacher stapled this boys hat to his ear (by mistake of course). *muffling giggles* The poor boy cried for the whole evening. I would imagine a staple in one's mouth would hurt just as bad.

2:27 PM

 
Blogger Ana said...

lol that teacher should have been fired. Rhonda so cruel doh. How you could laugh at the poor boy??

*stifles the urge to cackle*

4:11 PM

 
Blogger Ana said...

lol I only complain when the work isn't getting done Lucy. I just don't think that idle chit chat should precede getting work done.

7:54 AM

 
Blogger RaiSER said...

ippon!!

6:09 PM

 
Blogger Ana said...

Now you're just telling great big porkies!

6:44 PM

 
Blogger Piggles said...

He's telling them, and you're eating 'em.....which is worse?

10:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home