All bow to the Queen!

Friday, December 30, 2005

Ode to my Mom

The past month has been a really strange one for me. I've always known that my mom was a great lady who would do anything in her power to help me...with anything. I've honestly never had any major fights with her. Come to think of it we hardly fight at all. And maybe that's why I love my mom so much...she's actually pretty damn easygoing. I can talk to her so easily about any and everything and the replies she comes back with just shock me at times. Simply because she's so damn real. I honestly don't know what I would do if I lost my mom....I know life would go on yeah but she's my biggest and best support and if it wasn't her in my life I wouldn't have anything. All I can do is thank God for the day I met this woman...If I could keep her with me forever I would.

I know some of the more cynical people will read this and be like "wuh she getting on so foolish for?"

I won't even bother to tell you to think about how you feel about your own mother and you would understand why I'm suddenly feeling sad, happy and alone all at the same time.

I'll just tell you what my Mummy tells me I should say to obnoxious, overbearing people, "Karr yuh tail!"

Mummy I love you.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know what u mean. Sometimes it just takes a slight separation for something to hit u .. maybe u knew it before but it needs something to pull it to the surface

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home