All bow to the Queen!

Monday, November 21, 2005

Only to Ana....

Today was a pretty decent today...not too hectic...learned some veeeeeeery interesting things about a "friend" of mine. Sometimes I rather not know ya know? Ah well I will know from now on I can't trust her.

But All in all it was a good day...except...my day start foolish as france.

It went something like this.

I left home at 6 o clock this morning (no that wasn't the foolish bit!).

So I left home at 6 and walking down my street towards the bus stop. Ok so as I am bout 6 feet away from the bus stop I see this rasta fella hop off a bus that was heading Sp'town and cross the street. So he holla fuh me.

Rasta: Browning! Man Browning I ain see you in long. How you doing? (before I can answer he rushes on) wait listen you does still work near such and such a place?"

Me: ....y?

Rasta: Man cha Browning. I want my phone pick up from there but I ain able to take that long ride up there cus I ain got my walkman or my discman to keep me company. And that ride would just be boring. So I waaan know if you could pick up the phone fuh me?

Now keep in mind...I see this fella mussee bout twice in my life...we r NOT friends...and how the hell I supposed to get this phone to him? Take it to his place of abode? Am NO! Have him pass by my house and pick it up?? Wait sudden image of Daddy with a collins...so NO! So I had to set him straight.

Me: Well seeing as I barely know you that would be a no.

Rasta: (most taken aback) Wuh sorry sistuh...I dine mean no disrespect. Sorry to be a bother.

Me: Ok. (keeps heading towards bus stop.)

Not two minutes later a van comes along and I get in and hold a seat in back by the window and we pull off...as we pass my gap (where I had encountered said rastaman) I hear somebody bawl out "Stop that van! Yeah iah hold up!!"

So naturally I turn around wondering who the hell thsi person could be. Lo and behold that persistent man is running towards the van and before I realised what had happened he pelt the phone thru the window and into my lap. All I could say to myself was "what the hell is this." And this is that the blasted fraud had to say -:

"Yeah just return that phone dey fuh me. It is a loaner phone. Thanks sis!" And he turn around and sprints off up the road. SO now everybody in the van looking at me like "wuh just happen dey?" and I CRUEL.

Stupse...however being the good natured soul that I am I took the phone to the customer care rep...and had to explain to her I had a fone to return ...but I dunno who I am returning it for. Of course I had to end up explaining the whole mess to her and she had a good laugh about it. Damn her.

If I see that blasted idiot again I am going to flatten him.

Oh and a client that I met for the first time today hugged me and kissed me in the neck. I'm sure I can sue for sexual harassment...that's just uncalled for :s.

But despite those two events it was a good day....sorta :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home