All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005

I don't want to be a bitter female. I think it's silly. But everyday more and more I realise why a lot of women just give up on finding someone. Even the nicest ones you think you could find do something that ultimately throws you for a loop. And you get friggin whiplash from whipping your head around trying to determine where the hell that ball came from LOL

I'm hurt but I'm not raging, not crying, not blaming anyone...shoot if anyone is to blame it's me for hoping beyond hope...it would have been nice tho to hear the truth from them than to hear it from someone else. They were well intentioned and I thank em for confirming what I already knew...it just bites that you have to get info secondhand ya know...

And y bother to ask a question? Technically they did nothing wrong. After all they're a free agent right?...I've already got the answers...more than I need to know really.

I can pretend all I want but God knows I can't pretend that this didn't hurt something awful.

Chopped Liver over and out lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home