All bow to the Queen!

Saturday, October 22, 2005

Not much of anything going on to be honest...things are nice and quiet for now. The hotel is packed now tho since Halloween is coming up so my nights next week are gonna be work filled...so I am here hoping that work during the day is gonna be less stressful than it has been over the past few weeks.

Cha...life is actually really boring right now...the highlight of my week was last night when I spent the evening hanging out with Ian and the other guys. Boo had a performance at NIFCA semi's but I couldn't make it due to severe lack of funds. I am sure he and his women :) kicked butt with their performances anyway...

Oh yeah finally watched Bleach 54...maybe I was tired cus I didn't feel as excited as I guess I should have felt. I certainly wasn't as excited as James who nearly popped his mother's curtains LOL. But I agree that it has really set things up nicely for ep 55...here's hoping that it isn't a filler...speaking of which they told me the next 21 weeks of Naruto are supposed to be fillers...that just isn't cutting it...at all.


Well that's that. I think I'll be spending the rest of the weekend at home since I am feeling a bit ill...I hate being a girl sometimes ...just hate it.


Have a fun weekend all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home