All bow to the Queen!

Sunday, August 28, 2005

But WHY does the weekend have to fly so fast?? It was JUST Friday night :( When's the next holiday I ask you?? WHEN??!!

Short as it was I did have some fun this weekend. I pretty much stayed in my room and watched DVDS. Sometimes the best company you can find is yourself. I went out about twice..once to get my face analyzed...an interesting experience to say the least. Wasn't quite sure what to expect but it went pretty well! Had a nice face massage and it was beeeeyooootiful! Lord it feels so nice when someone washes your own face for u LOL. I highly recommend it to anyone! I'm glad I took along a friend lol since she seemed to enjoy the massage as well.

Well another week has passed and Steph is due back on Thursday...and I admit things have been going well thus far...altho I can't help but feel something is gonna go wrong...and I am just not looking forward to it....but here's hoping it doesn't mess up....only 3 more days to go...

So church was really good today...altho I did notice two things that kinda jumped me...I realise tho...I can't say I am a malicious person because I really don't check for people at all. It's only today that I realised that my former childhood best friend is about 5 months pregnant...that shocked me to end. And a family who has been with our church from since inception, were active in ministry and all apparently left....for weeks now...and I never realised....they'd done a family vacation a few years ago so when I didn't seem em around I just figured they were on another one...

I really ought to pay more attention to my surroundings...


Work in the morning...Y do I suddenly feel so tired....

Regardless life is good. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home