All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I finally did it!!!

Yep I finally moved!!

Granted it was only from downstairs to upstairs but still that is alot of work! All I can say is thank God for ppl like Kim and Ian poo cus they are the ones that really got me moving. So today I met up with Kim after work and we came to my house and started taking up some stuff. Ian showed up later and helped move up the computer desk. Yeah we needed some manly power where that was concerned LOL.

In the middle of this whole fiasco tho I got a text instructing me to wiggle. *confused look* Not sure what that was all about but it made me laugh nonetheless.

Ah boy so that's one more thing off my back!! Got the new stuff for my room at some uber low prices so I feel all good with myself (C'bean Furnishing Home ROCKS!!) and thanks to those two everything is now in place so I can stop worrying about how on earth I was gonna get all this stuff done on my own!

Only sucky thing about it tho is the dust....I just can't stop sneezing!

0h and another great piece of news is that the hotel called and I have two more checks to be picked up! Extra money! Whoo hoo!!

6 more days til New York. I am so ready.


A very content Ana signing out!!

Thanks Kimme and Ian poo!! *huggles*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home