All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, May 04, 2005

So I just read something that Daana said on another girl's blog. Something about being a good ho if felt so inclined. (was that Govan that just exited my window so quickly to locate said comment?? o_O)

Now the girl has a point cus this is something I have ALWAYS said. I never said it to any of you guys cus then you would look at me even more differently.

All I am saying is EVERYONE has the potential to be a ho. Fine lemme draw an example of myself. And I am not boasting or anything so you haters can shut up :P

Ok I have guys that are interested in me as do MOST females. Now if I was the wutless sort I could be dealing with all of them no questions asked. And none of them wud have to know about the other. It's not impossible and it's not unthinkable because this kind of thing HAS been done.

The majority of the time we will all have one or more persons interested in us and IF we were so inclined we could play them like a damn fiddle. Whether it be a hungry ex bf, ex flam or new flam the opportunity to play someone is always there. (and let's face it the hungry exes are fun to lead on and then drop like a sack of potatoes. But anyway)

What it REALLY comes down to is the person and what SORT of mentality they have. I mean....Y wud you WANT to be a ho in the first place?? It's distasteful!

Let's just remember ppl. Options aren't necessarily choices. That is why I have no respect for hoes....even tho I have the potential to be one.

This blog was brought to you compliments of Marcus who won't let me blog when I choose to.

The end.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home