All bow to the Queen!

Friday, March 04, 2005

Fears

I think everyone's greatest fear in life is one of two things. Spending your life alone and not succeeding in life. Quite literally in that order. Or there are those who believe that if you have not found someone that is linked directly to not succeeding in life when truthfully it is not. I mean sure everyone wud like to have someone in their life but that doesn't define you as a person nor does it give others the right to define your life as a success or a failure. I always feel that in matters when one goes actively searching things tend to mess up..at least that has been my experience. Everything in it's good time.

And no Mel is not trying to convince herself this is just random advice to ppl who seem to think they need someone in order to give their life some sort of significance.


I have foolishly allowed myself to be dragged into a truth week with a group of friends. Basically you ask me a question and I have to answer truthfully. First question was at what age did I have my first fantasy. I told him at 8....when I saw that adorable doctor's kit in the CS window and I implored my mother to buy it for me. I just had visions of me going home and operating on my Barbies. The silence was worth it LOL. Hey he never specified what fantasy so whose fault was it that the question backfired. If you're gonna do something.....and well all know how that line ends. And why is it with these things ppl only ask sex questions?

The first two weeks of April are going to be something else for me. I've always been sort of an only child and I like my solitude...the feel of being the only one in the house. When the kids moved in that feeling went away in a flash. It drives me mad you know when I feel like ppl have invaded my space. But that is alot of ppl anyway...I just don't see why they need to use my bedroom as a changing room when they have their own room and two bathrooms at their disposal. Bottles of cream and perfume and towels are the norm in my room now...and none of em are mine. = /

But I digress as usual....ranting does that to you. About 7 or so family members are coming here and staying at our place for my cousin's wedding. In here is going to be a madhouse. My three aunts and 4 of my cousins...one of who is a 2 year old. I still can't believe she is getting married...you know the feeling u get when a brother or sister move away to live in another country or something? It feels like that as if she is going away and never coming back. Marraige is such a different life to the one she leads now you know? And it appears that babies are on the mind of quite a number of bloggers so that has me wondering what she would be like as a mom. Disturbing thoughts.

I honestly would adopt kids tho. I know you have to consider that if you adopt a child other than say a baby you have to deal with a child who has been taught by someone else...who has a different mindset. But I would do it. Too many children out there are in need of a home and at least one parent who would love them. Regardless to if I was married or not I would adopt a child. They're just the most precious beings in all the world.

Ya know...once dem behave demselves and ting. :)

I've been informed that snow really isn't all that the movies make them out to be. Someone just told me " go look in your fridge...you see that frost in there?" Me (who has not actually moved but still answers): Yea? HIm: "That's sorta like snow. What the hell is so great about that?" Me: " 0_0 how incredibly....... unromantic."

Yeah so apparently that is snow. I am seriously disappointed. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home