All bow to the Queen!

Sunday, January 16, 2005

So she's come and gone. Ms Keys that is. It's nice to know that ppl had fun at the show.

What the hell did I do with my Friday night? Shot some pool after work with a friend, had some coffee...my first in about a couple of weeks if you can believe it and then having grown somewhat weary of the day I went home. Napped and went online.(I really miss the Olympus most horribly.) Didn't go to bed til about 3 cus I got caught up in convo with a girlfriend who lives overseas. Related to her my more than interesting evening and we had a good laugh over it. C'est la vie....

I am still smarting over a recent accusation by an acquaintance of mine. They had the audacity to accuse me of getting together with their ex. Let me just say..if you're going to accuse me of something like that then please have proof. I don't think I am being the least bit dramatic in saying that she attacked my integrity by ever even suggesting that I was capable of pulling a nasty stunt like that. Yes lend a sympathetic ear on one hand but running back to your ex fella to let him know what you said so we can giggle at it together like a couple of idiots. What else can I say but...lesson learnt. Frig ppl and their issues if that is the sorta attitude I am going to be getting after only being nothing but sympathetic. That particular piece of crap was remarkably hard to swallow and honestly...I can't say our so called friendship will ever be the same. Not after an insult like that.

And just after my week was going pretty decently....the nerve.

Another weekend stolen from the grasps of hardworking Barbadians...I don't get it? I don't party nor do I have a man or any prospects and all I get out to do these days is go to LAN so really where does my weekend go??

It's way past bedtime and I have to get up extra early to finish getting my hair braided. Oh happy happy joy joy...I sincerely hate having it done. Afterwards I am generally quite pleased with the result but getting there is something else.

On a sad note..my two pairs of silver hoops seem to have taken it upon themselves to elope...causing me much distress. Anyone willing to help search for the missing pieces of jewelry or even (by golly) replace them will have my eternal gratitude. What more could you ask for.

And oh finally. Celibacy is clearly a badword among young ppl today. Ppl need sex so badly that they have sex buddies. What the hell is really up with that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home