All bow to the Queen!

Sunday, November 28, 2004

Lordy I feel good. It's really important to surround urself with the right type of ppl cus it just makes life so much more fun. To alot of ppl my group of friends might seem pretty boring cus hey none of us party. But lemme tell yah...a good lime beats them all.
Just came home from a beach lime down Folkestown with a fantastic group of ppl. Had been feeling a little down earlier in the day cus of some ish that happened as I was on my way home on the bus and as I was about to leave home to head down to the beach. Luckily Kim was there for both..she handled the first situation...and my Dad handled the second....boy was I ever pissed...

Neways I couldn't dwell on it long since from the minute I landed it was kixx froms start to finish. It has been established that from this day hence any group event embarked upon must include Jean Paul. That boy is pure comic relief. :) Speak of the devil he jus signed in LOL....

Nehoos I basically have been having a great weekend.....Maybe I'll have more to post....Right now I going and bug JP. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home