All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, October 28, 2004

So I've decided to follow Kerry's sterling example and to blog when things are going good. :> If only to preserve the memory.

Now what's so good you may ask? I dunno what to tell yah. I lost something this weekend. Someting that I really wanted. And for about two three days I was pretty much down in the dumps about it but was doing my best to stay upbeat. I was actually fine in the day but then good ole night hit and it was like bleh.

But things changed from about Tuesday when HURRAH I got paid!!! Earlier than I thought too and I was able to clear some bills and give Momma some cag therefore allowing me to feel once again like I actually have some purpose around the house lol.

Neways bills aside I found out that my fave cousin in the world is coming back home this Saturday after traipsing around Europe on a backpack tour with some friends she did her Masters programme with. So Congrats Porchae on finally being a certified Marine Biologist or whatever it was you went to study. :)

Ahhhh rite the thing I lost....I gained something far greater. And that has me remarkably content. It's finally going how it was supposed to and as far as I am concerned anything else can follow. Took me awhile to get to this point but hey I am finally here. Lol that actually reminds me of a song that was in the movie the Fighting Tempations. That right there is a reassurance.

Finally I realise the value of true friends and their ability to be patient with you and even to disregard some things. Which is why ppl like Kim and Boo I always want to be part of my life. Cus no matter how depressed I am they always manage to make me laugh. Tho i realise I am gonna have to stop calling him Boo and vice versa since it got him in trouble with his current flam. :P

Anyways...I'm blessed. And here's hoping it stays that way.

*me walks off humming "He Still Loves Me." ^_^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home