All bow to the Queen!

Monday, October 25, 2004

...Monday. oi. Well still loads to be grateful for. I made it to MOnday morning after all. :)

Friday nite was the highlite of my weekend. Went to see Resident Evil 2 with some friends that I haven't hung out with in a long time. And it was kixx as usual. A whole row of us talking x amount of nonsense always makes for a fun time. :) The movie itself was really good I must admit. Never saw the first but I wasn't too lost since two of the ppl there were kind enuff to explain certain bits to me so I wasn't totally out of the loop.

Saturday was alrite as well. Ended up babysitting for there two kids at the hotel who were absolutely fantastic. We played cards and drew for the majority of the time I was there. Rest of the nite was spent watching Clifford the Big Red Dog :S who I am coming to like disturbingly enuff....

I got a tip!!! ^__^ That's usually enuff to brighten my mood.

So this week is pay week. YAY!!! That means I can take care of some things that have been on my mind..

Oh...it seems that at some point every gurl or guy has a stalker...mine is some guy who is this || close to becoming a parro. He walks up to me this morning after nto seeing me for what is about two weeks...tells me he misses me and wishes he could give me a hug and a kiss but he didn't get to brush his teeth this morning.

What else could I say but thanks for being so considerate :S and with that I hopped onto the bus. Brisk.

Only to end up sitting next to stalker No 2 the Guyanese dude who always tries to chat me up on the bus. Unfortunately alot of reggae love songs were playing and he kept singing at me. It made me really uncomfortable. Maybe later today I can laugh about it but rite now I am jus tired and I don't feel perky at all. Govan shut up.

You ever tried your best to understand someone but they insist on making it impossible? I been trying really hard lately to understand a friend of mine but paranoia seems to have taken over on both sides. I wish I wish I wish I could talk to them and try to understand why they think I am doing what they think I am doing to them...and make them understand it just isn't so. But truth be told...the way things have been going lately I am not sure how to approach them. And in order to stop myself from being a nuisance to them I'll just act like nothing has happened. Jesus Mary Joseph and the camel what do u have to do to make ppl understand?? I have never been the best at confrontation cus I end up saying things I regret. I don't want that to happen here.


Oh rite...pay day!!! ^___^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home