All bow to the Queen!

Friday, September 24, 2004

So lately I just not been in the blogging mood really. Yes you have to be in a mood to blog.

Been stressing quite a bit lately on how to create a website..something that I along with another Melissa from church are doing. Yeah we get roped into doing something we have no clue HOW to do. So I had to ask these two
clowns
for help. And they did too altho one of em
would not stop his flirtatious banter...honestly...men today. :P

These days I am just keeping pretty quiet. I know is that weird or what? But things just not been that fantastic with me lately. I mean yes I got loads to be grateful for but I still wish things would get better.

Oh yeah I worry too much and for the most part I end up coming out of it looking like a complete idiot. Time to cut this nice foolishness and stop being so overly concerned with whether or not I upset ppl cus truthfully half the time dem doan be checking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home