All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, July 28, 2004

The Cursed Flu

 

that's right. back again to make my life miserable. was feeling so well over the past few weeks and then BAM!! the flu sneaks up on me. needless to say I am back home from retreat since the only place I like to be when I am this sick is in my beddy bye. :S And I really won't be of any help to the kids sniffling and sneezing all over em. So Gail sent me home.

God I feel miserable. :s I know I know there are ppl out there worst off than me but still....rite now I guess I am only thinking about me and how bad I feel. *shrugs* what I wouldn't give to have some ice cream to soothe my throat :(

neways..so just the other night I was thinking about the ppl I know who have really loving relationships or at least are heading in that direction. And it made me really happy to know that they have each other. Funnily enuff it did not depress me as it would have in times past. I just realised I was able to appreciate somethign for what it represents even if it has no relevance to my situation.

I guess I said that just to say that if ur in a relationship of ur at least communicating with someone who seems to have a future in them then go with it. The world is a really hard place to be in sometimes and it's nice ...no...it's amazing when you have someone who respects and loves you to walk with you. Yes God can do that as well but it's nice to have the physical being as well.

I must really be sick to be talking this nonsense LOL.

 
....I want ice cream :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home