All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Got the shock of my life yesterday. Girlfriend from my old job called me to tell me that this guy I had been *ahem* watching :$ for sometime now was actually trying to work up the courage to chat me up 0_0. BOY was Ana floored. the dude is actually rather cute and TALL....and yes I like em tall lol. Turns out he thought I hated his guts since I never used to talk to him...but that was cause I was so shy around him and in any case I thought he liked my friend. So he asked her to pass on his numbers to me and yes I gave him a call. I wasn't going to until I talked to either Daana or Kiwi to get their opinions on it but sadly ......I spoke to Chetty and Jase first....and they led me down the path of destruction :P

The call went well and we talked for quite a bit...he;s into alot of the same things as me so I guess the potential for a friendship is there...yes Biscuit Boy I said friendship and nothing more...believe that cracker was encouraging me to make a move? moi?? lolol

Just wanted to share :$ It was a really nice surprise. ^___^.

....................................................................

Oh more news....I've got the kid for another 10 days 0_0 .........and BOY do I wish I could get some of the girls I know to see the British footballers who are here.....HOT!!! /me fans

all got wives doh...stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuupse!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home