All bow to the Queen!

Monday, May 17, 2004

Feels Good...

I've had a fantastic weekend.^__^

Ok so they say it's better to give than to receive. And it's so true. This weekend was one of celebration. Three people that I know had birthdays ranging days within each other and so plans were made between myself and another friend to hold something anything for these ppl. One of them wasn't able to attend (hardy har har) but the other two did. For Miss Laura it was a surprise and Daana got her share of surprises as well lol. But there's nothing I like more than shocking ppl...in a good way of course and the looks on both their faces on Saturday was priceless and it just felt great to see ppl that you actually like happy. And I am sure they both felt special...especially when they super yummy chocolate cake came out!!! Miss Daana was clearly feeling some sorta groove and felt compelled to get up and do a lil ting causing NAFF men to stare LOL. And Laura..well she like she was stunned cus she just sat there with a smile on her face and didn;t talk much. We got her good!!

Ok I am too emotional cus it made me want to cry a little cus it was just really great that ppl saw fit to come out and wish these girls Happy Birthday. lord I gin get corny now ....but the response just shows how close ppl can become and how much they value the friendships with each other. I thought it was beautiful and I felt truly blessed to be there last night cus the companionship could be felt among everyone. Twas an evening to remember. ^___^

So once again Happy Birthday Miss B and Daana!!!!!

P/S....check out the new Cafe Jungles in St Lawrence Gap (y) It totally rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home