All bow to the Queen!

Saturday, April 24, 2004

So I just read something on another blogger's ...well blog....

Do ppl realise the significance of a kiss? I think not cus there are some people out there who would have sex with whoever and I mean if you gin sleep wid someone at least tell me you can bear to kiss them.

But there are some ppl I know of that they seem to think that being physical means you're flat on your back going at it like a couple of bunnies.

What is wrong with sitting down and engaging in a good old snogging session? Granted it may lead to someting else but at least you start off with what I consider to be the right way...get some kissing time in and then you can go down that road. How ppl just jump into bed without it is a mystery to me. (actually alot of things are a mystery to me)

And I mean come on a kiss can go a looong way. If you're not feeling it a kiss can get you in the mood. Come on I know ppl understand what I mean. Now since I have taken the whole not dating thing vow this stuff really doan relate to me now does it? no but I still have an opinion on it.

Seriously a kiss on the neck on the ear and finally the lips that can change your mood one time. Especially if it's from the right person lol.

And not just kisses!!! A hug or holding of hands that stuff is meaningful too!! I mean you just don't necessarily have to have sex to show ur feeling that person. There are so many other ways.

Then again what if you're a weirdo like me and you doan really like people touching you? :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home