All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Chica: if u fancy him u shd show it
Chica: gentle like
Malicious interfering relatives. :@: *whimpers*
Chica: but if u take all his advances as joke
Chica: then he will eventually eliminate u from his list of 'possibles'
Malicious interfering relatives. :@: :s
Malicious interfering relatives. :@: my head :'(
Chica: lol
Chica: stop being a wimp
Chica: :>
Malicious interfering relatives. :@: i rather not be a fool


Not wanting to look like an idiot keeps me from experiencing what has the potential to be one of the greatest things that could ever happen to me. Pride is our downfall in life. But honestly I can never come out and tell somone I like them. Fear of rejection is just....overwhelming....that and I value them as a friend. SO BAN THAT. *sigh* Problem is I truly like them. Distance. That is the answer. (y)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home