All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, April 01, 2004

I notice something the other day...

The ppl that I know..as well as myself..use the word chica real often. Well that and girlie.....:S I dunno why but we do.

I really need to eat properly...cus coming into work at like 4 in the morning and not eating til like 9 is really not a good thing. This morning I felt like I was gonna pass out or something I was feeling so bad.

I'm in love with the voice of John Foreman. Don't know who he is? Go do some reasearch lol.
........................................................................

So I been thinking about being a nuisance to people...and I've decided that I am not gonna be one.

Well maybe I am being unfair...there's a bud of mine that I invite to hang out sometimes yet they never come. Yet I know they go places and hang out with whoever and never actually ask me or anyone else we know. :S I once put it down to being busy or what have you buuuuuut maybe they just doan want me around. Which is a lil upsetting cus they're fairly cool. I ainno once again it could just me being paranoid and making it about me when really and truly I doan figure in the equation lol. But I mean if u invite someone to lime all de time so and they always got something to do wuh dah tell you?

Well ok then um doan mek sense asking them again now does it? *shrugs*
.....................................................................................


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home