All bow to the Queen!

Saturday, March 27, 2004

So tell me again what I ever saw in him? Better yet tell me what I ever saw in any of them? For some ridiculous reason I am here pondering why I ever liked...anyone. Cus to be honest it just seems really pointless and I kinda glad that I decided what I did. Not just cus of the trying to keep myself clean etc but also cus the whole idea of relationships is so lost on me that I truly think that if I were in one it would be doomed to fail.

I mean truly...when you think about it why are they so important to us? Because we need companionship? And I mean it's not even romantic relationships that are stress. Normal friendships can become a burden too. You can still feel betrayed cus here you've really invested your time and heart into something you hope will prosper. Perhaps it's because people expect so much more from a boyfriend or a girlfriend than they do from their friends......so I guess that means friendships are easier to have and maintain than a relationship?

Frankly I real sick of people saying "oh doan let past experiences hinder you blah blah." Not that I got many experiences of which to speak but I can't deal with disappointment to be honest. It bugs me and bugs me to no freaking end and frankly I can do without the stress. Besides only an idiot goes into a situation like that with their eyes closed hoping for the best. And this is not a situation where faith is required.

So before I become a girl that has a string of failed "Somethings" riding her tail this is what I am going to say...."Screw the whole thing." Relationships and love or whatever it is could dead as far as I damn well concerned.

...................................................................................

lol this must be the once a month "I hate men and relationships" blog that Suffie says all the girls make. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home