All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

I'm in my sucks to be me mode. Even though I got the confirmation I needed to know that I am doing the rite thing I STILL feel like a heel.
Back to work this morning...in fact I here all now....the guy who was subbing for me came in at 12 apparently and by the time I got here he had done all the work for the mornin so not much left for me to do today besides find some locals......I guess I have that to be thankful for but now I ain got jack to do for a good 4 hours.

Ok so enter Mr Mystery. I dunno why guys decide to pop when I am just not checking. He's offsetting my groove man. Worse thing is he's tons of fun to talk to and he's rather intelligent. It alternates anyway...lol....Anyway I sticking to my resolve. It's all about having good friends rite now. (rthen again why am I assuming he wants something more than just plain old friendship?)

Lol my dad got his first cell phone last nite....he's a little excited *rolls eyes* The kids are furious cus they think they should have one as well. What do 10 and 12 year olds need a phone for? All of a sudden payphones don't exist....

I need a backrub tho. And a REAL vacation. Away from here.

Blind blind blind. 0_0
............................................................................................................

Oh rite new blogs, Just added Skye's blog and Kimme's blog....Kim hasn't blogged yet cus she sucks. AND cus she has a big nose. ^__^ I also added a Juicy Pineapple (hahahaha) to the mixup 0_0 Her words not mine I swear.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home