All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, March 11, 2004

One week til Passion of the Christ.......I feel like I shouldn't be excited but rather more reflective and such....I know some ppl have already downloaded it....how utterly disgusting.
......................................................................................................................

I ainno wuh to say bout this fella tho. Someone asked me about a comment I made in an earlier blog and now it's just got me wondering about the guy again. I trying to forget they exist tho.

........................................................................................................................
I can be such a total airhead sometimes. Twice today something someone said to me just went right over my little head. I attributed it to the fact that I had no sleep last nite.

........................................................................................................
Sex. Is that all everyoen is concerned with? Read a book for God's sake.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home