All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Things will get better

That's what I keep telling myself.

This week has never looked more bleak. Anyone with an ounce of common sense would have an idea of what I am talking about. I am quite literally on the verge of a nervous breakdown. What is it with employers? You give them your all and then they turn around and expect you to perform miracles? You don't complain instead you try to be that perfect employee who just makes it their business to help out. And what? Some dangerous heffa gin come and start trouble.

That's just a part of the equation. Now I gotta look for new job cus things around here are looking iffy as hell. (sorry spi) And I refuse to get dragged down...well any further into this mess. Right now I got a knot the size of a fist in my neck and I feel extremely ill. Before the day is out I'm either going to scream or cry. Possibly both. Oh and this isn't me being dramatic. This is months of anger and fustration and utter and total disbelief coming to the fore.

If I see that man today and he tells me any junk I feel I might curse him. HOW can you l eave ppl u say you treasure so much in the dark? How can you do this to ppl. ?? They have lives! Families!! BILLS LIKE HELL!!!!

oh God I just don't know what to do I have never felt so lost and so completely out in the dark before. I just don't know what to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home