All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, February 05, 2004

Nothing new to report really. But since Giggz harassed me to blog (what your life isn't boring enuff without having to read mine??:P) i guess I'll do it.
For right now feeling a little down since a certain person is still not speaking to me. Although they have no reason to do so since they were supermean to me first. And so a mutual not speaking to began and it continues. Althougth if I have learned anything about them in the short time we have been speaking the blame for this situation is gonna be put on me. I don't think I have anything to apologize for but I am sure they are saying the same thing. *shrugs* oh wells life goes on. That's right you know who you are. Smile and move along. -----> thataway. ^__^

So wow I am not speaking to quite a few ppl actually. Daddy is on a semi perma ban. Cus let's just face it he's a jerk on a whole. Honor thy father and thy mother....well Provoke thy children not to wrath buddy.

My brother is always broke..it's the biggest mystery ever. I don't mind helping the kids out with money and stuff for school but dude what are you doing with all that cag I KNOW ur making??

I wish this office snoop would leave the building. Can't chat in peace and quiet. stupse.

So as you can see life right now is superboring and it better stay that way. I'm not the only person who wants no drama in my life lol.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home