All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

You wanna mess with me?? HUH??

SO!!! Yesterday was my first day at the fitness kickboxing class. And to be honest I LOVED it!! ^__^

As I predicted I have like no co ordination whatsoever lol but it was fun nonetheless cus there were two other ppl there who sucked too!! Yay me!! lol. So we did about an hour's worth of exercising. A session of aerobics which incorportated kickboxing and then it was matwork which was so bizarre cus that man had us in some positions that weren't at all modest. *blushes*

But I could definitely feel the burn. God there was point I felt like something in my thighs was gonna pop. We stretched THAT hard. 0_0

Wanted to stay around for Marisa's (the gal I went with) other class b ut mum needed some groceries so Mel the loveable child that she is went off to the supermarket to get em.

Got home, showered and embraced my pillow like there was no tomorrow.

Can't wait until tomorrow for my next class!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home