All bow to the Queen!

Friday, January 30, 2004

How to explain this....oh yeah I hate men today....inconsiderate pigs.

...................................................................................................

Rite now that I got that off my chest.....Britney Spears is such a total skank!!

ok I'll be honest I like her new song Toxic...it doesn't sound entirely horrible..that took so much for me to say....lol.....

I dunno what happened to her and that one Christina....they have just totally gone out there...
...............................................................................................................
So the plan for this weekend is what...go to QC'S pageant and support BK and Steph.
Then on Sunday convince Laura, Kewwie and Drew to come see Last Samurai. Well actually Drew has committed to going and so did L but now gotta see if I can coerce Misery into coming. :P Might ask Greig along as well...if I do that means I gotta invite Corey and Trice as well...^___^ the more the merrier...

I WOULD invite George however being the movie buff that he is he probably has seen it already. ^__^ If you still wanna come tho we'd love to have you along.

Well here's hoping you all have a SUPER weekend!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home