All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Well it appears that the site that hosts some bloggers' comments box is down. whoo...pee.

lol neways....

It's amazing how one's emotions can go from super high to super low. I mean one thing can get you really happy and other can really get you depressed. Just so weird....for years I been trying not to let myself get psyched up by lil things but I can't help it! It just happens. And as soon as I get happy something comes along to ruin the whole mood. Without fail. Either that or I read too much into thing...I blame Daddy for this.
........................................................................................................

Thank God it's almost the weekend....I think it's the perfect opportunity for me time again.
Last weekend was good in fact. I'm not saying that I don't like hanging with my friends or anything..cus I do.

It's just that for the whole time Kim was here on vacation I was out with her and our other friends constantly. And that was for like a whole month. Usually on Saturdays since I have to get in for like 5 and get off at 10 I would go home get some rest then get up and do what I have to do around the house...But when she was here...it was leave work go to breakfast then head to town or the movies then wherever else the mad child felt like going. Not saying that I mind cus you know I love you Kimmy...but u get up at 12 on Saturdays!! :@


Point is lol I have had no me time in awhile so I going underground...well more so than you usually find me. ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home