All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, January 08, 2004

I cried today...

It wasn't like a bucketload of tears or anything...

Was just thinking about things and they just started dropping....out of nowhere!! lol

I don't think I am an overly emotional person...at least ppl don't know it...I tend to keep things inside alot and keep my ranting and raving and crying for my room. Up to know I doan think anyone has seen me cry.

At least I try not to...who needs to see me crying when they have their own issues ya know?

It's a stupid reason why I did it lol. I was just sorely disappointed over something a friend of mine did that I mean I thought they knew better than to do it. I mean this is someone I really opened up to and yet they did the same thing I told them I was pissed about it.


Chances are they don't even know that they are doing it..or they do and just doan care...

I dunno why...were they ever a friend....I mean friends can tell when ur upset or hurt over something rite?

I guess they just can't be bothered.

I doan think I am overreacting because this is how I feel and if they can't see that then I guess the friendship means nothing to them. *shrugs*

When the day is long and the night, the night is yours alone,
When you're sure you've had enough of this life, well hang on.
Don't let yourself go, everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.

Sometimes everything is wrong. Now it's time to sing along.
When your day is night alone, (hold on, hold on)
If you feel like letting go, (hold on)
When you think you've had too much of this life, well hang on.

Everybody hurts. Take comfort in your friends.
Everybody hurts. Don't throw your hand. Oh, no. Don't throw your hand.


yeah you guys doan need to respond to this I was just trying to put down how I felt even though to be honest I am not sure I know how I feel lol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home