All bow to the Queen!

Friday, January 09, 2004

Stupse. Would Y'all believe my stoopid phone line popped yesterday!! I can't even begin to tell you how utterly ticked off I am!! You know what is not having the phone for a night?!! Particularly when I wanted to go online?!!?!

On top of that the WORLD'S BIGGEST ZIT has decided it would be a fun thing to take up residence on my face TWO DAYS before the BIGGEST DAY OF THEM ALL!! yes I ranting for all of those with their eyes open. I vex as tail!! YYYYYYYY does this happen at the worst possible time?!! The thing has a life of it's own I swear!!

On top of that Cable and Wireless does not regard my popped line as a priority so I would have to wait awhile b4 I get it fixed? ammm NO!! And my father bite of my head cus you done know he blaming me for it being popped cus gee I use the phone soo much when I am passed out and asleep for the majority of the time I am home. :@.

But...thank god I got hold of a guy from church who works at C & W and he is gonna go fix it this morning. Just gotta remember to give him a call.
................................................................................

humph..and they talk about us playing games.....

......................................................................................

where is my comments thingy!! :@:@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home