All bow to the Queen!

Monday, January 12, 2004

oh boy. So the big day came and went. And before anyone asks that answer is no I did nothing special. Wasn't really in the mood for it. ^__^ Still had me a good day. It was nice and quiet and it was ME time which is what I wanted so badly. My weekends are filled with hanging out with friends and work takes up the week. And in the evening it's about hanging with the kiddies. lol. So some me time was definitely in order.

No I don't feel any different for those who may ask...then again you guys oughta know seeing as how you're all older than I am...am I really the youngest blogger here? :S

................................................................................................

I am so ticked at myself. Yesterday it occurred to me why I never choose to study something like Human Resources and Management. I mean I enjoy dealing with people and I'm big on the whole helping to solve problems and keeping everyone talking to each other kinda thing. I mean I am sure there's more to the whole thing than that but that is just a basic thing of what it's all about? *blush*


That isn't what had me ticked....what had me ticked is that I thought of this the DAY BEFORE THE END OF UWI REGISTRATION!


Talk about lagging...why did this not occur to me say a week ago? Dunno what I gonna do now....I attributing this sudden change of heart to the fact that I was turning 20...and I guess that is a somewhat major thing....not sure how but it is....at least that is what my m other is telling me...


She's thrilled it seems about this sudden change in career choice....she would be.....I dunno...what y'all think? Cus rite now I am just most confused....I mean I had a plan and now my mind just wants to change from it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home