All bow to the Queen!

Thursday, January 22, 2004

Maybe I am overreacting....but is it me or do all the guys I know are interested in my friends???

No lie!! You know how many fellas have come up to me to ask me about either Yohana, Kim or believe it or not Kerry??? :P

It's like a freakin pandemic!! Just today this friend msged me on msn asking so the receptionist at your workplace...what's the story there? A few weeks ago a fella came here to pick up some cd's that Zanz left here and when he got back to work he emailed me asking me about her.

And Kim well at school she just used to have men heads tie up. That was it.

Now ok right now you may be saying ok Mel ur being a little bit jealous here...well the truth is yes I am a bit...but you can't say that it's never happened to you too!! And you felt that way too!!

I mean yes I love these girls dearly and all that ish but what am I doing wrong?? I can't seem to find a single guy who is interested in me. :S. It's driving me pazzo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home