All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, January 27, 2004

Some people never cease to amaze me with their I don't give a damn attitude. :S

You know that there are just some people out there who do what they like and don't really care what other people think? I am not saying that you should let your life be ruled by what other people think. BUT sometimes people can see you alot better than you see yourself and it couldn't hurt to take their advice. But when you're set in your ways...tsk tsk....

Another thing..I dislike arrogant people. Not people that think they are better than everyone else tho I dislike them too. lol. I dislike those people that have this strange belief that they are never wrong...and they go throught their daily lives doing and saying what they please without any regard for those people around them.

I just don't get it. And whyyyyyy I does always butt up on these people doh?? A truly arrogant person is one who can't look past their own actions to see the result it has on others.

Lord don't ever let me get like that...In fact when I wrong I say so and I apologize, heck sometimes when I am right I still apologize if only to get the person to shut up LOL. It may sound stupid to do that but when you want to avoid a potential blow up you would do most anything to save a friendship you think is worth saving, ^___^

I doan think I would ever be the type to just tell ppl to ...well.....I think you guys know what I mean cus I can't find any decent words with which to say it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home