All bow to the Queen!

Monday, February 02, 2004

Fave Song at the Moment.

Three Days Grace - I hate Everything About You.

It's the guitars at the start that get me. ^__^

So this weekend was not a total bust.

Went QC pageant which as most of you now know ended super early cus some smart cow decided to buss a cap or something so. But the show was no entirely horrible...although Bajans have no behaviour whatsoever. I think that is gonna be my last pageant.

So then Sunday was Last Samurai which I almost did not make cus I couldn't get a ride and there was no was I was gonna spend 40 something bucks just to go Olympus. That right there fail. Managed to get a ride with another zanzer who came superlate.

*sigh* Now don't think me ungrateful cus I was VERY thankful for the ride. But I HATE when ppl are late!! Movie started at 8 15 and dude came for me at 8 y'all. And most of you know that my house ain nowhere near Sheraton.

But luck was on our side and we got there JUST as the previews were ending. So much thanks to Laura who had tickets and seats sorted by the time we got there. Movie was good tho I must admit. We had some clowns sitting behind us and one's only concern was when Cruise was gonna sleep with the Samurai chief sister. stupse. Idiot that he was.

Got home like 11 30 and of course the drama started. Not on my side I let him say what he wanted and then went to bed.

Hear this crap..My boss called me when I was out and my niece took the msg. She was like Scott called asking you something about the office key.

So me now bewildered was like Huh? His office key? what would I be doing with his office key?

Well daddy light in me so cruel. "HOW SHE SUPPOSED TO KNOW THAT? SHE WOULD KNOW IF YOU GOT HE OFFICE KEY? UH?? WHY YOU HARASSING DE CHILD SO???"

So I just did the blank out thing and was like "So Gabby did he leave his number so I could call him?"

Stupse. My father just wants me to pop something. I refuse to let him get on my nerves. I got my own issues. hehehehe. I do honest. :$
.................................................................................................................................

ok just got some rather bad news....damn......it's gonna be a looonnnnnggggggg week for Mel. >_<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home