All bow to the Queen!

Friday, February 13, 2004

Weekend is here!!!

I am in love with Brandon Boyd. *sigh* I have a thing for guys that sing....well. Lemme just stress the well part boh lol. I dunno why but his voice just sends me. ^__^

So the song that I can't stop listening to right now is Megalomaniac by Incubus. Can't stop watching the vid either and to be honest I've been trying to get all my friends to watch it too. *blush* Some ppl will be super offended when they see it but personally I think that's cause they don't have open minds. The song is quite meaningful and the video will blow your mind. The main theme is Hitler and Nazism. There's a part where they're feeing this baby oil and if you're keen on your current affairs well...you'll know what that is all about. The bit with the eagle biting off people's head.....classic.

~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@~@

So has anyone been seeing these new Pepsi ads? ahahahahaha they are sooo funny!! I've seen three so far. One with that girl of the Parkers, one with this little boy and the other one with the polar bears.

You guys can check both the ads and that particular vid at www.launch.com. ^__^.

Oh yeah and good luck to Misery a.k.a Kewwie who is going on vacation today and off to T & T next week to get her party on lol. Have fun girlie and doan trouble Boris too bad hear? *rolls eyes*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home