All bow to the Queen!

Friday, February 06, 2004

What a week ^_^

an aside....THAT man is so full of crap.

Moving along....

It's been a superb week and I can't believe it!!! I honestly thought it was gonna suck what with the news I got early up but it hasn't turned out too badly. ^__^. Went shopping for church stuff on Monday with Shaq who I must remember to go shopping with again next month cus she actually knows what she is doing. Shock of my life lol. We picked out this supercute skirt that kinda hugs what little hips I have lol and then flares slightly at the bottom. Then we got this black and white top that looks so chic if I do say so myself. We got something else as well but those are the two that really matter. ^__^.

Then on Tuesday finally met one Marisa a.ka. Thick who is really cool. We had arranged to meet at the back of Cave Shepard but somewhere along the line we got our signals crossed and she was at the front.At least I think I said the back....nehoos! Point is we found each other and it was off to kickboxing!!

Yesterday was my second day at the thing and it went alot better than the first day cus I actually had some idea of what I was doing. We worked soo hard yesterday my thighs and my tummy are killing me. But it's a nice pain to be honest cus at least I know it came from something good. I guess pain sometimes can be fun? *rolls eyes*

I gotta say I am real pleased with how far I've come these past couple years. Before 2003 I was a total introvert. Never used to talk to anyone. I didn't want to try anything new cus I was afraid I would make a total idiot of myself. I dunno what happened to make me change but I am glad it did. *shrugs*

And lots of people played a part in it. Tonya the loudest person I know lol, Annie who's been a super friend and a real big sis to me, Gail from church who was always there to give me encouragement when I really needed it and she was the one who encouraged me to come back to that church. Let's see how that works out hmmm.

Even Mr Herbert who can be a real jerk when he's ready. He gave me a place that I could get away from things sometimes. Whether it was the movies or hanging out or whatever it was still fun and I needed that fun break sometimes. *rolls eyes* He ain't a saint but he's not the Devil...not yet anyway lol.

Even peeps like Ian and Morris who are supercorny and just make me laugh with the crap they talk. Weirdos like spidude (bah!) Miss B and even Kewwie who've allowed me to vent when I needed to. You all helped me alot this past year and I really appreciate it.

Well the weekend is here and there's lots to do. Saturday is Keela's b'day outing (golf and spareribs so it's been said) and Sunday is my friend's wife's baby shower. I gotta help out with snacks. ^__^

Well here's hoping we ALL have a great weekend. Laters!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home