All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

So yesterday I started learning different punches and kicks. It was fun altho of course it being my first time doing that particular feat I wasn't great. *sigh* I do so hate admitting that I am not good at something. I do. But with time and effort things get better.

I swear an ant just bit me....hard too.

Years of wearing glasses....still haven't left me. lol everytime I go to take a nap I am always like...going to take off something that isn't there. And then I feel like a total twerp.

I feel like taking up another activity. I need something to occupy my time. I have got several books I want to finish actually but for some reason this woman seems soo boring...her psuedonym is Carol Drinkwater for crying out loud. I mean gimme a break now. /me shakes head

Sicko Moore keeps encouraging me to become a lesbian. I don't know why. Actually I do. He claims that in order to make our morning convos more interesting I need to do this so I can entertain him. I dunno how else I can explain to him that I REALLY don't go that route. Even if it means forfeiting our evergrowing friendship. :P

So I need a new phone...yes I said need. The old one is starting to bug me especially when certain ppl *glares at Omari* insist on telling me at every turn just how old it is. Digicell's rates are supposed to be coming out today so I guess we'll see how that goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home