All bow to the Queen!

Monday, February 16, 2004

lol ok so the weekend was surprisingly fun.

Finished work on Saturday and linked up with Laura at Quayside to get some coffee. Before seeing her tho I ran into Amanda a.k.a Midnite Heart and Paula. Sat and chatted with them for a bit before I saw Laura wandering around looking like she was lost.

Saw the funniest thing in the Cable and Wireless branch there. Was looking at the decor and noticed t his girl holding a phone. And upon closer inspection realised it was an AT&T phone ...as in the logo said AT&T....in Cable and Wireless...irony anyone?


From there we went to Sheraton and miss thang got her brows done and bought new shades boh. :P
Got me thinking that I need to pamper myself. So at the end of the month when I get paid Imma gonna get my nails done, my brows done a little cus I hate thin brows and mine are naturally thick so I keeping um that way.

Might get my hair braided now that I think about it. No stress on the mornings for awhile. Yea all in preparation for that nite out eh girlies? ^__^ Wunna frauds best doan disappoint me. :@

Anyway movies was good company was good day was good.

Laters!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home