All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

I happen to find Chefette's salads very yummy and to be honest I was wondering if it was just me. I could honestly just eat a pasta salad a day with like a piece of chicken for protein or what have you (haha) and of course a frescante (staple come on n ow) and I would be happy for the rest of the day! Sounds weird? Well I doan care. ^__^.
.................................................

So lately I've been having some really odd reactions to a friend of mine. Sometimes I'm happy to hear them and others I just want to hit them. It's extremely unfair of me but can one person be so freaking blind?? Then again let me just remind myself that ppl's actions should not affect my attitude.
..........................................................

I actually kinda like Good Charlotte...Cousin Ashley isn't too impressed since he's a punk rocker himself. He insists they sold out. In order to educate me on true punk rock he's made me listen to this band called Me First and the Gimme Gimmes 0_0 ok Ash you get thru ok??

........................................................................................................

Musich and Echo guy is actually rather cute. Banana here is convinced that it's only cus he bears a remarkable resemblance to HIM. Can't believe you women actually asked me about that on Saturday. Bah!!! :P

......................................................................................................

Would you believe that the Olympics are only a few months away and those Grecian clowns have not finished the Stadium as yet???? Olympics best doan flop this year cus o dem slackness otherwise I ban my trip to Greece!! Yeah I was planning to go at 24 with Kim. We were obsessed with Greek mythlogy at school.
........................................................................................................
Good heavens this was quite a ramble 0_0

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home