All bow to the Queen!

Saturday, February 21, 2004

Humans......

I dislike a good few of them. Especially the ones that lie. There is no point to saying you're gonna do something when you know you have zero intention of doing it. And what's worse you compound the situation with another nasty lie as to why you couldn't do what you promised.
I also hate users. I suppose at some point in our lives each of us does use someone for what we can get from them....but there are some who do it continually...the ones who pop back up in your life to suck the life right out of you...ooo I hate ppl.

*sigh* I dunno why I take on things though when I KNOW how certain people are. By now you would think that I'd be used to it or at least know to avoid it. Perhaps I am glutton for punishment...or maybe I just want to think the best of them the way I try to think the best of everyone else. Maybe I am better off not trusting people on a whole. But where is that going to get me? Bitter alone and without a friend. And I rather like having people I can relate to so I guess the shut the world off approach will remain in the past.

In other less depressing news (lol) Miss Kiwi has landed in TnT. Safely. And to be honest I am thankful for that. Be safe chica.

Looking for a new job. Feel so incredibly insecure in this present one which most of you should have guessed by now. lol I am so sick of ppl asking me what's going on since to be honest I am in the dark myself. And all they're asking is so what are you going to do?? And it's pissing me off. Stop asking me questions I don't have answers to. The whole thing is really fustrating. Damn I am even avoiding calling my best friend cus I doan want to answer his questions. I really just cannot deal....

I meant this not to be depressing you know....

Well ok one other piece of good news is that I got a free phone from Digicell AND it's the one I wanted the Samsung A800. Donald O Shaughnessy is just a very nice guy. Surprised me I gotta tell yah. ^__^ Well the best of luck to him and Digicell.

Squat to do today. Might try to catch that double feature at Olympus with Laura and the rest. Maybe pizza after if the budget allows....pay day tekking long lol.

Gotta remember to talk to Naolat and Marisa about that outing next week. I keep darn well forgetting. :S

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home