All bow to the Queen!

Saturday, February 28, 2004

Cha this week was bare junk.

Only positive things coming out of it was that Mummy passed through the island on Thursday so I got to spend somet time with her. Saw Drew up at the airport. Poor guy had to wait I think like two hours for his cousin's plane since it got delayed. Bare ppl was coming back from Carnival tho. Cha!!!

Wuh else was positive...oh yeah I got paid. Whoot eh? stupse. Money matters I tell you.

Oh rite and I want to see that film so bad!!! The Passion of the Christ. cha. So right now I am in the studio at work and only a few mins ago I did a lil segment on the film. And some chica called me and asked me if I am a Christian. I was like yeah are you? She said she was. Then she asked me if I was going to see the film. Hell yeah!! (probably not the most appropriate response considering the nature of the film:$ but she got waht I meant) My girl's tone changed instantly when I said I was going....she couldn't believe I was going..she was sooo disapproving and I could not understand why!! IMHO everyone should go see this film. Christians and non believers alike. I can tell you rite now I can't wait to see this thing.....I just cannot wait.......

.........................................................................................................

I need a pair of shades tho.......that and some new earrings yeah? Hope I could some ones that doan break de pocket. I trying to save as much cag as possible.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home