All bow to the Queen!

Wednesday, March 03, 2004

I must.. I MUST... I must decrease my bust.

Yes you read it right. I sick sick sick of my chest. It's bad enuff I have like virtually no sort of behind MUST I be chesty and offset the whole thing?!!! And no I did not just now notice this. I knew for years I had no behind. Just that lately it's beginning to bug me to no end. :( I know there are ppl out there with much bigger problems than this but honestly it's just one of the days where this thing is annoying me. Dem ain got some way for me to decrease my bust size and fast? Either that or grow a rump. :S stupse.

...........................................................................................................................................

3 bucks for a flippin screw den. The shades I bought the other day sorta broke...well the screw came out. So yesterday when I went to pick up my contacts which cost 100 bucks mind you, I asked technician dude if he could maybe put a screw in these shades that broke. Dude charged me 3 dollars. I mean it wasn't like I walked in off the streets begging for a favour. I mean I do business there every month. He couldn't have fixed em fuh free??? Maybe it's just me.....cus If I were him I wasn't gonna charge someone for a screw of all things.
................................................................................................................................

My father must think I am psychic or something. I come home last nite from kickboxing and he looks at me with this ......expression on his face..."Some man called for you and wanted to know if u had gotten home yet...do you know who that person is Melissa?"

(Like DUH!! I jess get thru the door how I s'posed to know? )

So I was like well Dad I just got home So no I honestly can't tell you who called for me.

*looks at me once again* "Ok...if you say so...." Turns and walks in the bedroom.

*insert dramatic eyeroll here*

This time it was Boo calling me to talk about his woman issues and he knows either I am not home or I am sleeping so he just ask outrite if I get home yet. God havest mercy. My father just ain easy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home