All bow to the Queen!

Monday, March 29, 2004

So I have this stupid grin on my face from an earlier conversation.

Now it will probably be short lived considering the things that were said and things that were inadvertently revealed but at least I am smiling.

Haven't laughed like that in a long time tho I must say. Hehe my pookie bear how corny is that. I can't believe I called them some sorta cutesy name...ick. That is so not me. Next thing I'll be doling out hugs like a lunatic who comes on here *eyeroll*
..................................................

What really is a flam doh? :S

....................................................................

So I made some calls today and things are looking a little promising where my security is concerned. Let's all keep our fingers crossed shall we? ^__^

.......................................................

Feel better Kerry. *hugg*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home