All bow to the Queen!

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

Questions...

How does changing an outing with a friend from lunch to dinner suddenly make the situation more intimate?

Why is my boss such a total fraud?

Why wasn't I born filthy rich so I wouldn't have to bother about college tuition?

Why am I so scared now that I realise I very likely will be all on my own?

Why won't he give him the money so I can stop feeling like this is all my fault somehow (guilt by association? :S)

Why did they act so nonchalant about the whole thing? This means something to me!!!

Why won't he stop telling me about her? I just can't focus on that I Have other things on my mind.

Why is it I find him so annoying now?

Does he think I am being that elusive B word? (oh yes I really am being one :( )

Why won't my head stop hurting??? :'(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home